Spread the love

University Exchange

An exchange program between Case Western Reserve University and Fisk University allows up to four Case Western Reserve University students to spend a full academic year as visiting college students at Fisk University every year. Case Western Reserve University is located in Cleveland, Ohio. In addition to the regular student activities, faculty and staff are available to give students guidance regarding many areas of interest. You will find that professors and professionals at Case have an expertise and connection with the vast number of disciplines found in higher education today. In fact, over three-fourths of all faculty members at Case win awards from the university for their research and teaching accomplishments.

As part of the Fisk University/ Case faculty exchange students experience, you will be an active participant in a multi-campus program of research and teaching. This semester you will explore areas such as communication, architecture, management, education, global studies, gender and power, information science, labor, and public administration. At the end of the year you will have the opportunity to select a graduate degree that you would like to pursue at the University of Michigan. If you would like to select a specific area of study, you can visit the university’s website or your local campus to view the courses and to register. There is an application fee, but you will not be required to pay it until after you have received your degree.

The University Exchange also offers an online program. Students who wish to enroll can go online and enroll. However, before you apply for admission, you must complete the Fisk University student application.

Many universities and colleges offer foreign exchange student programs. Some schools participate in these programs on a limited basis while others are involved in long-term agreements. For you, the research assistant for one of these programs may provide you access to a variety of countries. These programs are an excellent way to get closer to your research interests, and you can travel abroad as often as you like.

Many students choose to take part in on-campus or off-campus study abroad programs. In these programs, students spend at least five days studying inside the United States or with their family at a college or university outside the country. You can choose to stay on campus for the entire school year or you can choose to withdraw and return for the summer. Under most exchange programs you will be assigned a study abroad advisor. This advisor will be able to direct you toward the right courses and help you prepare for your time away from home.

When you enroll in an exchange programs, you have the choice of taking classes at your local school or at another accredited institution in your country. Most institutions will accept credits for the same courses you have taken at your home university. You may have to do some work on your own to receive credit for the courses you have taken in another country. If you wish to study abroad and would like to take a specific course you will have to check with the programs of each school you are considering to make sure that it is available to you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *